Applications are invited for recruitment to the following posts on ad-hoc basis.
AIIMS Patna invites application for appointment of the post of senior resident on adhoc basis for 89 days through walk in interview. It will be held in Committee Room, College Building, AIIMS, Patna as per schedule and breakup of vacancies as under:
Senior Resident (Paediatric Surgery ) : 05 Posts
Qualification : A Post graduate degree MS or equivalent (General Surgery).
Age Limit : 37 years
Application Fee : Rs.1000/- for UR & OBC candidates. No Fees required for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
1. UPPER AGE LIMIT (as on date of interview) will be 37 years.
2. (i) Relaxation of SC/ST candidates up to a maximum period of five years and in the case of 0BC candidates up to a maximum period of three years.
(ii) In the case of Orthopaedic/ Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates up to a maximum period of 5 year for UR, 8 years for OBC and 10 years for SC/ST category candidate.
3. Qualification: A Post graduate degree MS or equivalent (General surgery)
4. APPLICATION FEE
a) UR & OBC: – RS. 1000/-
b) No Fees required for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates
c) The fee shall be received in the form of demand draft drawn in favor of “AIIMS, Patna” payable Patna. (The Demand Draft will be received on the day of interview). No other mode of payment i.e., Cash/ Cheque / Postal Order will be entertained.
5. Canvassing in any manner will disqualify the candidate.
6. Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regard to age, educational qualification and experience etc. will be the date, the candidates appear in the interview.
Venue : Committee Room, College Building, AIIMS, Patna.
Date of Interview : March 26, 2019
Reference Link : Original Notification
Website : aiimspatna.org